[kj] Hated footy players past n present

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 13:05:57 EST 2006

If you look I did ask you to point out things that have happened in top
flight football in the UK, something you failed to do . Again, what has
Bulgaria , Greek or pub football got to do with it? That is like saying that
African Airlines are unsafe , so British Airways may crash!!Or its dangerous
to be a Christian in Afghanistan, so its also dangerous  to be a Christian
in London.Or its like saying that you read that someone who brought a CD in
Botswana used it as a Frisbee to chop someones head off, so ALL people who
buy CD's are  potential murderers.

We are talking about Chelsea fans sending threats and its something that did
nt happen.
  The Premiership is a sanitised game , you can get banned for standing up
or swearing nowadays.

   "For some insane reason you're asserting that there's no way a football
fan could kill a referee. Why bother?"
   I'm saying that a Chelsea fan would not send death threats, let alone
kill a referee, you seem to be saying that just because there are some
people in this World who are capable of killing a referee , then all people
are capable of it. Which is just nonsense.