[kj] Hated footy players past n present

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 09:42:35 EST 2006

> "Kaka... he's a terribly overrated homossexual. "
>
> Is calling people "homosexual" a legitimate term of abuse?
> Ties in with my previous post, dont you think?

Is this list like that right now? Damn... never thought I would think things
such as "back in the days" when I haven´t even turned 30 yet. The problem is
not that Kaka is homossexual, you missed it completely... the point is that
he is terribly overrated... if he sucks c*cks, what´s to me in that?

I also think that Ronaldinho is the most gifted player in the world at the
> moment.
> He does come across os being a decent person as well.
> Whilst Eto'o doesnt.

Yeah... people have a tendency to think that because he is a showman, but I
still think that Michael Jordan was better than the Harlem Globetrotters...
and being a showman in spain is quite easy... what I want to see if he´ll do
the same in the World Cup... wanna bet?
I´d much rather Nedved than Ronaldinho... but that´s just me, eh?

n0