[kj] Hated footy players past n present

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 07:41:33 EST 2006

Where are these death threats? How come ONLY the Ref has seen them? How come
there was no criminal investigation?( its illegal to threaten someone with
death). Why did the ref retire and refuse to talk about it ever again? Is it
a coincidence that A European Ref has been banned for match fixing? Is it a
coincidence that a Scandinavian Ref is under investigation for accepting
bribes from a far-east betting syndicate  and been suspended?, and they say
that it could just be the tip of the iceberg.
   There is more to the story than meets the eye. Chelsea fans have never
been accused of sending death threats. Frisk did say something about his
kids coming home from school and saying that someone wants to kill him and
quit footbal beacuse of it!!!!!!
   The truth will come out one day