[kj] Joke-attacks

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 27 07:22:27 EST 2006

1. Yes, but liking a band doesn't mean one has to always tow the
party line in some sort've knee-jerk fashion. Killing Joke are not
infallible.
2. Granted, I've only heard the mixes that made the `rounds via the
leaked mp3s, but I am entirely underwhelmed by the album.
3. Does that make it right?
4. The fractious line-up element of Killing Joke has become a
farcical cliche by this point.

One can only watch them shoot themselves in the foot (and, arguably,
others in the back) for so long before cynicism takes hold.

Alex in NYC