[kj] Hated footy players past n present

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 07:11:38 EST 2006

People must realise that Drogba plays as a lone striker. He plays on his own
up front (allowing Makelele to be in the team) he is strong , can hold the
ball and causes defenders problems. Chelsea have always scored goals from
all over the pitch, they have never been reliant on just the strikers
getting goals. Crespo is technically better, but he struggles as a lone
striker.
  Drogba isnt worth the money paid for him and he does sometimes go down to
easily, but he is in no way the worst offender in the Premier league.
  Many people just believe what they hear and read, "Its in the Sun it must
be true". The recent so called death threats to the Ref (Barca) were just a
distortion of the truth. Some Australian bloke on a chat room wrote after
the match(tongue-in-cheek) "Where do we send the death threats to? Same
place as last year". Sun Headline  next day "Fans send death threats". The
headline had no connection with the truth what-so-ever.