[kj] all done

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 04:13:34 EST 2006

There are people here who know him better than I do, so please forgive me for stepping in, but I know Raven and Joe were friends. Like many of us I suspect he was unhappy when Raven left, but I think it was only a matter of time before the community became too much work for him.

  Jim.

Who Cares <the.three.amigos666 at gmail.com> wrote:
  well why had he kept that so quiet? I thought he was sick, but then
there have been a couple say he was not sick. I did not know what the
deal was. I figured it was because raven quit the band.