[kj] Psychiatric problems

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 26 21:58:32 EST 2006

GRATITUDE

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE HEARTS OF MY PEOPLE LET ME TELL YOU OF THE
MEANING OF OUR TRIBE A DREAM UNSPOKEN, A PROMISED KEPT THE SECRET
COMES ALIVE

FOR ALL THE YEARS I'VE WATCHED YOUR BACK AND YOU'VE WATCHED MINE WE
ALWAYS KNEW THE CLOUDS WOULD PART AND A GOLDEN DAWN WILL SHINE

AND WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF ALONT THE UNTRODDEN PATH REMEMBER ME WITH
A SMILE, A DRINK, A GESTURE OR A LAUGH GRATITUDE

YOU LOOK AT ME BUT I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT YOU WE ONLY WERE A MIRROR TO
SHOW WHAT YOU COULD DO O INNOVATOR, O ENLIGHTENED SCOLAR PLAY AND
WRITE REWRITE THE OLD BOOKS, RENNAISANCE PERFORM NEW RITES OF LIGHT

THE WISE WILL REDEFINE PARADISE THE FARMER AND THE VISIONARY, A
VILLAGE - SIMPLE LIVES ADAPTING TO STRANGE SEASONS IN CERTAIN REMOTE
REGIONS WHERE NO-ONE HAS EXEMPTION FROM TOTAL REDEMPTION

AND WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF ALONT THE UNTRODDEN PATH REMEMBER ME WITH
A SMILE, A DRINK, A GESTURE OR A LAUGH AND A TOAST FOR THE MAN WHO
LOVES EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY AND A FEAST FOR THE FRIENDS AND FACES
MET ALONG THE WAY GRATITUDE