[kj] Psychiatric problems

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 26 19:32:40 EST 2006

Raven's no whore -- Raven's trying to make ends meet. Jaz should
think fucking twice before ridiculing a working musician instead
busily waxing rhapsodic about eating fucking marmalade on his private
island whilst looking out at the Pacific.

For the first time in many years, I'm dangerously close to being done
with Killing Joke. Read the lyrics to "Gratitude" in light of recent
events and tell me you can't smell the stench of abject hypocrisy.

Alex in NYC