[kj] 'Bumping' Big Paul & Raven

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 16:29:44 EST 2006

'Bumping' Famous people.

Do Big Paul and Raven count? Within about ten minutes of each other? I can
only tell you it must have been between '82 and '87

Portobello Road area. Big Paul walked past. I didn't stop him. Ten minutes
later Raven's walking towards us. "There's another one!" I said to my
companion, smiling at Raven.

"What do you mean, another one?" he stopped and asked us. He was being
pleasant but had a slightly concerned look on his face. I told him we'd just
seen his drummer. A short chat followed, and Raven came over as a really
decent, down to earth bloke.

Only a day or two later did I understand his interpretation of what I'd said
and his look of concern.

Does anyone remember that there was someone was going around imitating
Raven? He obviously thought I'd just seen his double.

Ha! Whoever that guy was, perhaps Jaz and Geordie should give him a ring
now!

gb