[kj] Re: Democracy Rooster mix

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.COM
Sun Mar 26 04:45:16 EST 2006

Looks like I owe you any apology Jim!

Eric, there is no way that this is Geordie playing. Sorry ! The backing track is totally re-recorded by Carcass with Jaz's vocals left over as the only original thing.

For a start Geordie is too lazy to bother laying down totally different tracks (and play a solo like that).

As for other guitarists on KJ remixes, look at the Cybersank mixes but also at the American Democracy mixes with Danny Loehner creditted as "additional guitar".

Feel free to think i'm "foolish", but it ain't Geordie.

--- happydays at dds.nl wrote:

From: happydays at dds.nl
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Re: Democracy Rooster mix
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 23:47:42 +0100

I don't feel (and hope) that this discussion is turning "ugly" but I wasn't
joking either. Telling that it is not Geordie playing guitar on a KJ remix
stating you know exactly why it can never be Geordie seems kind of foolish
to me. He plays very different music and explores sometimes too !
I was absolutely crazy about "Brighter then ......." and then they came
with "Extremeties......." , completely different!!  I really had to get
used to that which took me several months. Now I love it to dead !

I think many remixes are just experiments considered interesting enough to
publish. Guys who have tuned their guitar like Geordie will find out that in
this track he goes even lower ! And how about that solo ?

Eric