[kj] Psychiatric problems

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 03:26:30 EST 2006

'So do i and i think the idea of Hosannas being their
"swan-song" is depressing. It really isn't very good
at all.'

I haven't heard all of it yet, but I'd say it was quite a strong album
myself. However, it's the way that it's all fallen apart again at a point
when they had regained momentum (eg the last gigs were the best I'd seen)
that has really fucked me off big-time. When a marriage falls apart
persistently surely it's time to file for divorce? And, believe me, I don't
say that lightly.

a very sad bob