[kj] Re: Democracy Rooster mix/ Hosannas Guitar sound

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.COM
Sat Mar 25 17:18:07 EST 2006

I think Eric was joking Jim!

I hate those mixes by the way. That plug and play guitar sound is yuk, especially the NIN mixes.

I much prefer this one track Geordie on the new album. Probably about 5 mics blended but one track mixed to sound huge. Great engineering! Tried doing the same myself this week and sounds good. But not AS good! Damn.

--- jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk wrote:

From: Jim Harper <jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke \(the band!\)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] Re: Democracy Rooster mix
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:01:36 +0000 (GMT)

Everyone's entitled to their opinion; there's no need to be rude.

happydays at dds.nl wrote:  "terrible sloppy shit"
You've got to be kidding me ! Who are you and what do you know
about guitar playing? This playing has Geordie written all over it.
Geordie plays any way he wants and feels like.
Another guitar player in a Killing Joke remix ?? I don't want to
waste anymore comments on you.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com