[kj] Re: Democracy Rooster mix

happydays at dds.nl happydays at dds.nl
Sat Mar 25 16:58:53 EST 2006

"terrible sloppy shit"
You've got to be kidding me ! Who are you and what do you know
about guitar playing? This playing has Geordie written all over it.
Geordie plays any way he wants and feels like.
Another guitar player in a Killing Joke remix ?? I don't want to
waste anymore comments on you.

For the serious : this remix was by "Carcass (AFKA)" published along
with the regular "Democracy" and "Mass" in 1996.
Of course the guitar part was all new over basically the singing from
the original version.
Anyone interested in "Mass"?

Eric