[kj] Psychiatric problems

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 16:26:06 EST 2006

Raven was important to killing joke, he was the one who kept in touch with
the fans. He kept us informed through his Yard and posts on the KJ.com
message board. Geordie just did nt want to get involved and Jaz was "far to
important" to communicate with mere mortals. How many times did Jaz ot
Geordie go in the chat room?Never? even when they were supposed to be there,
it wasonly  Raven communicating, I'm not sure whether the other two were
even there.
     Lets not forget that Ben & Riza told us of the cancellations five days
before Jaz or Geordie did.
Jaz was even saying that the tour would go ahead a few days AFTER Ben & Riza
said that it was postponed. If Ben & Riza  knew that it would nt go ahead,
then Jaz & Geordie must have also known, but kept us in the dark.
   Jaz & Geordie and three others wont be like a killing Joke gig. I feel
that even Youth has past it , past what it takes to be in Killing joke, so
only Raven will do.
  With the apathetic Geordie (yes , he's a good guitarist, but thats it) and
Jaz on another planet, then a Ravenless Killing joke will descend into a
farce.