[kj] Your TOP TEN FAVORITE JOKE Blunders!

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Mar 25 11:41:49 EST 2006

Why stick to ten?  Several more:

11. (Arguably 2b - see below.)  Not only did they start having band
photos, but they also lost the Grandmaster of Joke imagery - Mike Coles.

12. Sound quality at most recent (or what passes for recent) gigs.

13. Failing to make the most of available technology / options.  Given
the magnificent power of the live Joke, how come there was only HA!
plus bootlegs for so many years?  Why did it take them so long to have
an official website?  Or a live DVD?