[kj] Your TOP TEN FAVORITE JOKE Blunders!

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 25 11:15:25 EST 2006

10.  Losing Big Paul.  So much of the previous 9 items is related to
this.  Killing Joke was originally a piece of creative tension.  _/With
Big Paul gone I don't feel there was anyone who could stand up to Jaz's
attempts to steer the band in whatever direction was currently in favour. /_
*
#1 & #10 are dead on jamie...although i kinda liked the jellyroll
pompadours @:]
*