[kj] Psychiatric problems

first fossil firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 09:58:27 EST 2006

Not sure if that's true. Jaz and Raven said there would be April dates last October at the DVD world premiere.

  I agree that it's a big shame that Raven's off, but I don't see the Joke as being dead without him. I think much of his popularity is down to a social thing - he's easily the most likeable one.

  Anyway, he's now got 10 times the audience with Ministry and, although they don't have the spiritual depth of Killing Joke, they're still an exciting act.

FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> :
    . Killing Joke changed their plans, 2006 was supposed to be
KJ's year off, remember.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com