[kj] Psychiatric problems

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 07:15:01 EST 2006

It seems that these comments were aimed at Raven. I feel that these comments
were completely uncalled for and doesnt reflect the truth . The truth of the
matter is that Raven temporarily joined ministry whilst Killing Joke were
dormant, Killing Joke change there tour plans and expect Raven to drop
everything, immediately quit Ministry half way through the project and
re-join Killing Joke.
    Get a f'king grip Jaz, evryones whole life doesnt revolve around Killing
Joke, everyone wont drop everything just to suit your plans. If Killing joke
would have kept to their schedule then none of this would have happened, its
the band Killing Jokes fault. We should have had the album and tour last
year , not now. Killing Joke changed their plans, 2006 was supposed to be
KJ's year off, remember. And to label someone to have mental problems
because they stick to their plans and promises is truly outrageous.
   We should send a letter to Jaz and Geordie telling them to get off their
high horse and realise that they fucked up and no one else. We should tell
then m to stop being so self centered and arrogant and they should ask Raven
to rejoin killing joke when his stint with Ministry is over.
  Jaz is acting like the little boy with the football who goes home and take
his ball with him if he cant get his own way. Raven is the innocent party in
this, yet its him who leaves and gets abuse from the others.
   Do others agree and if so, how can we show out disapproval of the way
Raven has been treated?