[kj] front man Blunders

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 04:34:48 EST 2006

Todd, couldn't agree more.

It seemed like Jaz put as much work into coming up
with keyboard lines as he did coming up with his
vocals in the early days. They hardly ever sounded
stock and added crucial elements to the music.

And yeah, it kept him well occupied onstage which was
damned good. It was neat to have him come out from
behind the keyboard every once in awhile.

Leigh