[kj] Afterburner Alternative Version/tour

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 16:48:35 EST 2006

"i havnt got mine either...  ;-("

   What do you expect Mel, the post to New Zealand always takes a bit longer
than if it was sent to the UK. How are you enjoying your new life in New
Zealand? It must be great with all that hot weather and fresh air. Do you
ever miss England at all? Well done for getting yourself together and
finally doing something with your life.

   Frank "Light" B. Ringer