[kj] Probably late with this but here goes...

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Fri Mar 24 15:50:34 EST 2006

My friend who DJs and talks to booking agents called me last night and
said the U.S. KJ tour was off - I asked if any reason given, but he had
no info why.  I just laughed when he told me - I said it was predictable
that it wouldnt go on. easy come, easy go pyschooooooooo!!!

also, best to Neil and James w/ their respective health problems.

p-