[kj] Official Announcement

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 13:12:44 EST 2006

Aw man, how sickening!  Money lost on the London travel and hotel, and the
bastards have gone and rescheduled the Glasgow gig to the same night the
Gin Goblins are playing... in
Glasgow!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This fucking Joke really is killing me...

Dave in Edinburgh