[kj] Probably late with this but here goes... (now OT)

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 24 12:47:47 EST 2006

Cheers chaps - was only girlfriend's second visit to
London (she lives in Oslo) when the attack happened
(we got jumped by two psychos in an alleyway, thank
god they didn't touch her) so I'm finding myself
travelling to Oslo a lot more all of a sudden! As an
introduction to the delights of Streatham, it couldn't
have gone worse...
And Jim, initial treatment is steroids. Don't know if
they work but I feel like the terminator right now