[kj] Adversaries and Lightbringers Walk Among Us Now

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 10:20:44 EST 2006

"the beanstalk isn't true?"

Well  Alex: The beanstalk is actually true, beanstalks do exist, but this
particular one was exaggerated.  But Jack was the same as Satan, a myth.
    If I was you I would keep that quiet from Charlotte for a few more years
yet. Or maybe its best to tell her straight away. I always remember seeing
the Film, then planting a runner bean the next day and sitting there eagerly
waiting for a beanstalk to go shooting skywards . It never did.
    Oh how I so desired to get my hands on some of those magic runner beans.