[kj] Adversaries and Lightbringers Walk Among Us Now

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 10:17:26 EST 2006

Those people who believe Satan exists see plenty of evidence for his existence. It's all around them.

  Nobody believes Jack and the beanstalk. Because it's a story, one that was created by a man and marketed as fictional since the very start. Everyone knows it's false because there's a general concensus that it's false ('everybody knows it's false'). There is a general concensus across the globe that gods and deities do exist. By your logic, that means such beings exist.

 <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
  "but I can't completely rule out the existence of "something" due to lack of
proof"

But could you rule something out if there was no evidence of it ever
existing?
With electrical charges and things, you can see the evidence of it
existing. But with satan, there is no evidence of it ever existing
what-so-ever. Advances are being made in the sciences which can advance our
knowledge of things that exist, but there is no evidence to suggest that
satan existed at all.
Just because we are making advances in our understanding of the sciences
, this does not mean that one day science will prove that satan exists or
existed

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com