[kj] Adversaries and Lightbringers Walk Among Us Now

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 08:51:47 EST 2006

As I said , you cannot prove that something did nt existif it did nt exist.
The Lochness monster did nt exist, but you cant prove that it did nt exist
,because it did nt exist.We just all knot it did nt, but its impossible to
prove(in a case that would stand up in court)
If the case went to Court and I was a Lawyer,then I would say that Satan did
nt exist because there is no evidence to suggest that he did exist, and the
people in Satans corner would not be able to offer any evidence to prove  of
his existance. So the case would get thrown out due to lack of evidence.
  You cannot prosecute someone if they dont exist. Which proves that it did
nt exist.