[kj] Adversaries and Lightbringers Walk Among Us Now

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 06:25:42 EST 2006

Arent Lucifer and Satan just figments of peoples immagination ? They have
never really existed have they? They belong in the same categeory as Jack
and the beanstalk. i.e fantasy.
   The link below shows the ignorance of some people, at least David Blaine
did nt try to connvince people he had spiritual powers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4824530.stm