[kj] Hated footy players past n present

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 15:33:35 EST 2006

Vinnie Jones.

bluce ree <bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:  Alan Shearer - 90 mins of moaning, cheating and
elbowing.

Niall Quinn - same as Shearer.

Andrei Shevchenko - for political reasons too boring
to go into here. but literally what a twat!

Dan Petrescu - for constantly scoring in 1-0s for
Chelsea.

John Terry - I just dont like his face. Or his timely
headed winners!

Graham Kavanagh - prick.

Didier Drogba - for being unnaturally greasy and
untrustworthy. I do like the fact that he's not good
and that he keeps Crespo on the bench (who is by far
the most natural finisher in the league).

Gavin Peacock - (in a QPR shirt especially) for not
being that good but for all our fans loving him just
cos he always applauded the fans at the end of games
(even when he was crap in them). And for that fruity
little beard.

Robbie Savage - just for the way he tries to get
players sent off by holding his face after challenges.

for the record, I dont hate every Chelsea player ever.
I quite like Steve Clark for being the only player
who played against Tromso (in arctic conditions) with
a short sleeve top on. What a guy.

and Dennis Wise. for being very very good for a
while.

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree
www.myspace.com/gladeye