[kj] OT: Sisters of Mercy, S.F. show

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 23 07:17:53 EST 2006

Tom -- I don't mean to be difficult or nothing, but this is the
Sisters of Mercy -- even back in the days when Ben Gunn was in the
band, they've ALWAYS been about vision-obscuring fog. One doesn't go
"see" the Sisters of Mercy.

And there's NEVER been a drummer. It's always been the drum machine,
Doktor Avalanche.