[kj] OT: Sisters of Mercy, S.F. show

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 23 02:50:18 EST 2006

Horrid.  Atrocious.   As far as I'm concerned Andrew Eldritch owes me $37.00 (I'll give him ten for showing up).   Fog to INTRO a show is a useful aesthetic, but for the whole fucking thing, where you can't see anyone???   Maybe it was to mask the fact that he was putting on a shite show with no:  keyboard player, drummer, and bass player.   It was a joke.  And the sound sucked shit, too, for that matter.  ****IF YOU GET THIS IN TIME****  Don t go..............

  Tom.