[kj] Re: Gathering Digest, Vol 27, Issue 149

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 10:02:43 EST 2006

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 13:34, Robert Mallett wrote:

> > I can never see a message in these posts
>
> Moreover, what's the fekkin point? Who's going to read through that lot?

Can someone explain to me what the point of email digests is? In my experience
they only exist so people can piss everyone off by quoting them unedited to
whatever mailing list they are on.

Since most modern email software and decent webmail does threading and
filtering there is no need for mailing list digests.

Under my regime I'd ban them. Along with celery.

--
PRAEst76