[kj] 2005 tour

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 09:14:49 EST 2006

Hi, Jonny boy !! :>

Was planning on maybe going to England,  again, myself !
Since there were no plans on playing Scandinavia after last
years cancelled concerts.
But now I can't risk buying plane tickets, and so on !

As I have said to some people : Killing Joke may not have so many friends
(fans),
but there will defnetly not be more friends/ fans after this last year.
How the fuck can they cancell three gigs in Köln/Colone in one year !!??

Arvid (Norway)