[kj] Afterburner

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 09:02:59 EST 2006

Just listening to it now. Prefer it to the cd-single version, but still
don't really get it. Lyrics are  crap, though. "Scream if you want to go
faster...!" Yeah, Baby etc.

'Universe B' is much better. A "proper" song! Hopefully more of those
Geordie demos will manifest, there's a really nice one I can't believe they
didn't use for the last album.

Thanks, Robert.