[kj] O.T. Paul Barker

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 03:18:38 EST 2006

'Just an update since there was a recent discussion about Ministry - Paul
Barker just produced the new album from a band called " I love you but
I've chosen darkness". '

I quite like Ministry. At least their output has been consistent, and since
Al's off the gear now, the last two albums have been pretty cool. With Raven
and Joey Jordan on the new one I have high expectations. Shame about Paul
leaving the way he did, but that pales into insignificance when you consider
the Joke's various rifts over the decades. Having said that, Ministry will
never even begin to compare with our beloved brothers who, when all's said
and done, are the greatest musical force of all time.

yours lovingly,

bob