[kj] Will the tour go ahead?Prince

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 22:32:38 EST 2006

Oops, i guess i shouldn't have been so vague. What i
meant was that this was the second time in about a
week that someone had reffered to people being stupid
or talking stupidly and then used Prince as a
reference to that. I actually both love AND respect
Prince. You were the one who seemed to have some sort
of problem with him originally. And now you're his
agent.

Leigh

--- FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>