[kj] PREDICTIONS................so far

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 17:06:57 EST 2006

FLIGHTBRINGER...................27
PHILLIPS MARC....................57
BRIAN WHITEHEAD...............64
NICOLAS FITZPATRICK.........76
JPWHKJ...............................69
BLUCE REE..........................47
PAUL RANGECROFT..............41
MARK SAXTON....................31
BISH...................................38
ROBERT MALLET..................41

   If you would like to make a prediction and have not yet done so , then
you are welcome to add your name. Just reply and stick your name at the
bottom, save me typing it out.
   Cheers.
Paul choose #41 first , so I suggest that Robert thinks again and chooses an
alternate position.
  I ve gone for the highest position ,because L**se Ca**on entered the
charts at #26, single sales in general have been falling and I figured most
KJ fans would still buy the new single.