[kj] loose transmission

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 14:58:41 EST 2006

Jo.
Your re new to these parts are nt you.
We dont mention L**se Ca**on around here anymore.
Ever since we heard its incarnation three years ago .
We ve  kept it locked away in the basement.
Hidden away with Gems o Power
And Jaz's unpublished manuscripts
We deny all knowledge of its existance.
You ve mentioned it once .
You re advised not to mention it again
Otherwise I will personally take you down to the depths of the Gathering
basement and
.......................Just dont mention it again
The bloke from the L**se Ca**on video is still down there.
  Take this as your final warning.

     PAINBRINGER