[kj] Tour news from benny

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 13:01:03 EST 2006

"Actually, are you definitely the 'Un Welcome"

I was only pretending to be a chav for a few days , and I was just speaking
like chavs do.
hw cn u tke somone sersly wo spks lke dis?
C'mon, some of you guys need to learn to be able to tell the difference
between fact and fiction.
Wasnt it obvious that it was a parody?
   I even mistakenly  sent two e-mails from FLIGHTBRINGER and it ws spking
lik dis .
Anyway I been requested to be a Chinamen next:

  Herro Wob. Splecial flied lice an sweersower
sorce......................f'kit. Cant do it .Its not as easy as it looks.