[kj] Will the tour go ahead?Prince

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 05:13:54 EST 2006

Prince is a World class musician.Prince is from an era where to be a
musician you had to be able to play musical instruments. Prince did nt get
where he is by using gimmicks , he got where he is by the quality of his
music, he was in no way manufactured. Prince played ALL the instruments and
wrote all the songs on his first few albums, numerous World tours and
continually turning out music since before Killing Joke were born. Prince's
output has been phenomenal. He plays 2 1/2 hour gigs, then goes to a
nightclub and does another three hour set just because he enjoys it. The 8
(past & present) members of killing joke cannot even get a UK tour together
every few years or release a spoken word album, and find it difficult to
release a studio album .
    You may not like Princes music, but you must respect him as a musician.
I believe that if you listened to all of Princes songs, then there must be
at least five songs that you like. From the Psychedelia of Paisley Park ,
the social statement of "Sign o the times" to the sultry "Kiss".Prince
explores all aspects of human emotion, whilst KJ are simply one dimensional
in comparison. All this whilst still managing to put a bit of self parody
and humor into his music.
  Prince is a true professional, whilst in comparison, Killing Joke seem
like amateurs
.....................think i'm gonna dance now