[kj] Tour news from benny

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:44:31 EST 2006

> Was a definatly Ben whom you was speaking to and not an impostor?

Yes it was.
Actually, are you definitely the 'Un Welcome' or an impostor?
I only ask as you are no longer Ali G, unless you're now Borat...?  :)

I can't see how it can be 'on' if the drummer is saying it isn't.
Hopefully they all still love each other & it'll all resume at a later date.
In my heart of hearts I fear KJ may have fractured again, on the eve of
their greatest releases for years, which is sad.