[kj] Will the tour go ahead? bassist

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 15:19:21 EST 2006

"would love to spill dem beans"

If this was a list devoted to Prince or Slipknot or Insane Clown
Posse or some equally idiotic pile of piffle, I could understand
this. But this is about Killing Joke -- a band that I've always
considered to be on the intelligent side (and, likewise, their fans).
In other words, take this slack jawed bullshit somewhere else.  It
doesn't belong here. This is a chav free zone.

   F  B.ringer.