[kj] Ministry Bassist

Todd Janeczek tachyonvoid at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 13:02:19 EST 2006

actualy Paul quit to persue other musical intrests. This is what I got from a friend who knows Tommy Victor.-Todd

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:  Barker was not there from the beginning. One release I think was just Al
and another 1 (or 2) had someone else. I want to say someone from My Life
with the Thrill Kill Kult. I am talking the pop tons of singles era

Chris