[kj] test - oh joy....

jo arcadia at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 12:42:38 EST 2006

Oh! You silver-tongued scoundrel.  I'm having a job holding onto my legwarmers.

jo

  L.O Jo. wlme to da gthring.
     u wanna b me cybabtch? me n debs ad n rgument. ave u gt a webcm n a lock on ur bdrm dor? dnt rsk abt da cmbrdge gig, i did n evry 1 giv me abse.
    me nt pst ere n e more. me go to da brbrry wbste, if u wana b me cybabtch den com to da burbrry wbste.
     bt me stl nt sre, u may b dat PW, if u r den me not a bttyby n u cant b me cybabtch if u a gezza.
      me go now. me no whre im nt wnted.