[kj] Will the tour go ahead? bass

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 12:05:04 EST 2006

I know I shouldn't say, but there is another bassist lined up. ;)

Rob Horan <Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                -puhleez, you could teach someone who has never even seen a bass how to play quarter time root notes on twenty killing joke tunes in three weeks-

  Fuck it, I’ll do it then – oh, and there’ll be a spare ticket for KOKO then