[kj] Will the tour go ahead?

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 10:43:59 EST 2006

"you could teach someone who has never even seen a bass how to play quarter
time root notes on twenty killing joke tunes in three weeks"

  You are exaggerating again Fluw, and I ve told yu a million times: STOP
EXAGGERATING.
I ve never played bass before and do you reckon that its possible to teach
me to play bass and possible for me to play with KJ within three weeks? Its
not possible is it?
  It may be possible to teach an accomplished bassist the KJ songs to play
on tour within three weeks, but dont forget that its three weeks from a
standing start. Kj must discuss who they want as a replacement, find out
who's available, find out who wants to do it , audition them to see if they
are capable . There may also be Visas to sort out, contracts to free people
from, contracts to write up and sign. There is a whole lot more to it than
just teaching someone twenty songs