[kj] Will the tour go ahead?

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 20 09:23:43 EST 2006

puhleez, you could teach someone who has never even seen a bass how to
play quarter time root notes on twenty killing joke tunes in three
weeks. on the current repertoire, bass for kj is one of the easiest gigs
in the biz.

but could you teach a bass player the patience to cope with touring in
kj for three weeks ?!

that is the advantage that raven has, the history and personal fortitude
to deal with the lot.