[kj] Will the tour go ahead?

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 09:34:03 EST 2006

"(a) Personal
(b) Financial
(c) Managerial "

   I would say no. None of them. A simple case of KJ thinking that Raven
would be available. Sometimes you go down the shops and forget to take your
money wirth you, KJ decided to go on tour and forgot to bring  Raven. I
think its a simple as that. If it was down to poor ticket sales then some
venues would have been downgraded to smaller venues, but no venue changes
have happened. It it was financial , then canceling the tour will make their
finances even worse. Or maybe the management arranged the tours without
doing their homework.
    There could well be a bassist frantically trying to learn the chords
right now, it may come down to whether he reaches the standard in time. It
may be a case of Kj having to make the tour decision on whether the new
bassist can play the songs. Knowing KJ they may think," F*ck it he is good
enough , lets go on tour" even if hes rubbish.
   If the album was released as scheduled and the tour took place as
scheduled, then these problems would not have arisen.
  The irony is that on the Pandemonium tour KJ had two bassists vying for
the bassist position on stage and this tour theyve  got none

As Raven said "Its one big mess".