[kj] Will the tour go ahead?

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 20 09:03:14 EST 2006

It wasn't a "yes" or a "no," it was just a personal exclamation.

In regards to your question -- I honestly don't know. It's looking
like a "yes," but that doesn't mean it'll be a tour that's firing on
all cylinders. Sadly, it wouldn't be the first time the `Joke have
dropped the ball in that capacity.

MY question: is the reason for the recent upset any of the following:

(a) Personal
(b) Financial
(c) Managerial

Alex in NYC