[kj] new single b sides

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 09:05:31 EST 2006

Got the new single this morning and had a chance to play it a few times.  The title track is really beginning to grow on me and I like it alot but the b sides I have to say I think are blinding especially Universe B.  This for me is kinda BTATS era but with more ummphh to it and Jaz is singing really well on it.  Afterburner is like a good kick in the goolies and a quality track. I would be interested to hear other Gatherers views on this!  Good stuff on the whole and a good return to form after the last album.

Mike