[kj] Give youth a chance

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 20 08:35:16 EST 2006

I think that Ben & Riza will do what they are told and are possibly naïve in
the mysterious ways of KJ - my guess is it will go ahead and that they are
twisting Youth's arm to get back out there & if that goes tits...then they
will tour with Raven later in the year. As obtuse as they often appear, I
think they would all consider it a horrendous waste to cook something up
like Hosannas and then leave it on the shelf. My thr¹epence is on it going
ahead...there being Studio time etc.(minimal) promo work etc/beer tabs/cigar
bills...to pay back... They must be itching to see how the new stuff goes
down. Are they doing any UK Festivals?

Dave
Leeds